Thursday, October 8, 2009

Im starting again, with many questions

Oh where have I been…so many places and people and things going on. I am officially in a not so busy part of my life, which is concerning me. I have free time and have no idea how to utilize it and im starting to feel lonely. I think most of all I want some sort of direction from someone, which has never happened before. Do people in there 20s go through a mid-20 crisis? I am beginning to feel like there is one for your 20s…if im going through this now, is it practice for later on in life, does this part make you stronger for later years to come. I have begun thinking all of these random thoughts about life and what direction it is going. I think I have had these feelings before but now more so then ever (see what free time does to you). I also think I have reached another loss in my life which has confused the life out of me. Another friendship lost…
I really don’t know from what point I stopped having fun and being myself, does old age do this to you? An old friend reminded me that I just needed to live my life and have fun! I thought about this and am continuing to think about this one, do I not have fun anymore and I not fun. I mean I used to be the life of the party. Am I not that girl anymore…
Im not sure about this getting older thing.
Well other than these random old thoughts and the mid-20s crisis, I am just trying to get it all together…
Maybe I just need some of my randomness back and then all will fall into place!
IM READY FOR A NEW ADVENTURE, HOPEFULLY THAT CAN BE SHARED WITH SOMEONE, TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment