Sunday, March 29, 2009

My First Birthday Weekend

So this weekend was intended to be a slow and calm weekend...That didnt happen though. It happened to actually be a very eventful weekend, so I can start with Friday, when the weekend started. I am currently not working, so during the week Im pretty much by myself and just do normal stuff like workout and go to school, all my friends work during the day, so when the weekend comes I get all excited cause its so out of the norm for me. So Friday, well I had planned on just going to watch movies, eat cheese dip, and have one rita.
Well we started off watching Twilight, which by the way is a great movie, I was impressed and want to read the book so that I can find out what happens next in the movie, btw I also heard that the book was much better then the movie...so yeah, well while watching the movie, I received a text message from this guy I am crushing on, his name is the Goat Rider (not really his name, but I have nicknames for everyone, this way unless you know me know me, you will know who I am talking about) so he basically asked me to go and see a movie at his apartment after I watched Twilight.
I was so excited, this guy has been giving me the run around for a while now, I am extremely selective about the guys I like so this one I want to have stick around, but he is so weird, like I hadnt heard from him in about a month, we went on a date, and then I hadn't heard anything from him since the day before my bday, I think weird, we have good communication with each other, funny, smart, and seems like an overachiever, so Im impressed although, hes still weird. So Im there with him watching this movie and we kiss and its cute, but weird. (Basically the Goat Rider is weird, and Im attracted to that for some reason, and I think that it gets me in trouble) lol. And i stay the night and he cuddled me all night, it was so cute, Im falling for this guy...We wake up the next morning and I'm thinking this sucks, I like this guy, hes basically perfect, not that great looking but you know I'm attractive to him, he amazing, but I'm not gonna hear from him again, hes gonna disappear from me, like he does but not in a jerk way, I know how is he not a jerk (Let me give you a heads up on the goat rider, he doesn't like to text message back, he seems to take his time). So yeah, he walks me to the door and gives me a little kiss. I'm smitten. What is wrong with this guy, so I was wrong he text the same day and I responded and basically I'm still waiting...
So back to this weekend, that was how my Saturday started, totally awesome by the way but, I went to a friends house and we went mini-golfing, hung out at snoopy's, which by the way was not that exciting, see, I like to eat at snoopy's its good food, fun atmosphere, except I am terrified of seagulls, so when we sat outside I was terrified of one pooping on my head...So it was fun, but then these kids started at the seagulls, and all the seagulls swarmed around and I told my friend "we have to go, one of these birds is gonna poop on us," we left and started our Sangria Saturday!!!
Sangria Sat., basically the best idea ever, sangrias, fruit, and friends. We made a pit stop and visited an old friend of mine, which happens to cook super good, Lulu, and hung out there, I also introduced him and his fam to Sangria Sats, which we all drank together, it was a great time and great idea. Still haven't heard from the goat rider, i think he is officially a lost cause...
So all in all great weekend, hopefully I get some kind of lead for a job, maybe Ill hear from a the goat rider (more than likely i wont), get ready for this next weekend, I am getting all my friends together cause we are gonna celebrate my birthday (a whole week later, friends were out of town), I'm excited to see what the week brings to me...
Now its toward the end of the day and im very distraught about the goat rider, he hasnt called i gave in and sent him a text message and still no response. i guess i just need to get over it...

No comments:

Post a Comment